High gain-pedals and -amplifiers always add a dose of unwanted hiss to your signal. Your guitar’s pickups can also be prone to electromagnetic interference or hum, or even have a tendency to feed back. The worst case scenario would be a guitar squealing uncontrollably, or a guitar sound where the noise and hiss is louder than the actual guitar signal itself. The correct tool is a noise suppressor, which detects which part of the signal is the actual guitar playing and which is unwanted noise.
ISP Technologies introduces the new DECI-MATE GTM Micro Decimator pedal. The DECI-MATE G pedal is a full implementation of the world renowned Decimator G circuit with new tracking improvements in a small, micro pedal package. When real estate in critical the DECI-MATE G is the answer. The DECI-MATE G provides a loop to insert noisy pedals or connect to the effects loop of an amplifier. The G version of the Decimator allows the noise reduction to directly track the guitar output so you can switch between high gain and clean and never need to adjust your threshold.
The ISP Technologies engineering team has spent years perfecting the operation of real time noise reduction and has been awarded multiple patents for the Decimator Technology, including patents for adaptive response of the Decimator, which tracks the envelope of both super fast staccato notes as well as long sustained notes. Other noise gates have a release knob compromise to adjust the release response in an attempt to best match the release to your playing style. If you set a fast release to remove noise the instant you stop playing, then long sustained notes will either get an undesirable cutoff or will chop off the signal with a very ugly modulated release as the signal decays. The DECI-MATE G provides a fully adaptive release response, which tracks the envelope of the signal and instantly changes the release from super fast to a long, smooth release for sustained notes.
The new Decimator XTM technology uses time vector integration and eliminates any modulation of the note. This allows long sustained notes to providing amazingly smooth response. Also, the DECI-MATE G won’t alter your tone. The DECI-MATE G is a full analog design without any digital artifacts or aliasing for the most transparent noise reduction available.
- Full Decimator G-String in MICRO Pedal package
- Loop input and output on 3.5mm TRS / interface Y-cable included
- True Bypass design
- New DECIMATOR X Technology uses Time Vector Integration. Adaptive release provides smoothest release response possible
- Adaptive release tracks both staccato and long sustained notes
- Adaptive tracking response tracks any playing style
- Greater than 90db effective noise reduction
- Superior design to noise gates using downward expansion with adaptive release
- Analog circuit for transparency / no digital aliasing
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9 V DC centre negative. 40 mA.